The rooibos tea is actually grown in the western cape area of South Africa. It is a shrub Aspalathus Linearis, which is locally grown, and enjoyed globally. This beverage can be consumed by the people who are willing to lose weight or want to maintain good health with good weight. This rooibos tea for weight loss is a secrete that has been revealed lately, after many experiments.
This rooibos tea is also known by the names red bush tea, African tea, and many more names, abide that they are all the same. This tea has a touch of vanilla flavor and tastes a bit like honey too.
How to Drink Rooibos Tea for Weight Loss
- Add a tablespoon of rooibos tea or a tea bag, let it ooze for 15 minutes, (covered).
- Then strain it, or take off the tea bag, add some honey, lemon if you want. Or you can take it without any additions as it is naturally sweetened and has a vanilla and honey flavor too.
Benefits of Drinking Rooibos Tea for Weight Loss
Though rooibos tea for weight loss is well known, there are many more benefits apart from this, which are as follows:
- Works As An Anti Oxidant & Increases Metabolism Of The Body
The antioxidants present in this rooibos tea are aspalathin, nothofagin, quercetin, rutin, isoquercitrin, orientin, isoorientin, luteolin, vitexin, isovitexin, and chrysoberyl.
As free radicals can do high damage to the cells, these antioxidants curb their presence, kill them, and make the body oxidized. While cellular damage also turns into inflammation, this rooibos tea for weight loss can restrain that too. So, as it disinfects your body and freshens you up from inside, it also helps increase your metabolism, which further helps you in many other things.
- Blood Pressure And Circulation Of Blood Gets Aided
The inflammation in the body becomes one of the major causes of heart diseases and causes hurdles in blood circulation. As this red rooibos tea for weight loss treats inflammation in the body, the circulation of blood automatically improves. Not with the loss of inflammation, your body starts to get reduced in mass, but your heart feels great, and your blood pressure gets controlled too.
- Rooibos Tea For Weight Loss Do Wonders
This rooibos tea for weight loss is discovered lately. And before that, it was quite like a secrete between many people who grew it. However, it was discovered in 1772 but started with marketing in 1904. Even after coming to the market, it took a long time for people to know its real benefits.
But now as it is available in the market, this rooibos tea for weight loss, as a refreshment, a beverage to enjoy has become a part of the daily routine for many.
- This rooibos tea for weight loss first helps as it does not require any sweetener because of its naturally sweet taste.
- Secondly, every cup of the rooibos tea just has 2-5 calories in it.
- Thirdly, there is no fat or carbohydrates in this rooibos tea, so it is recognized as the rooibos tea for weight loss by many.
- Then, it boosts immunity as it has leptin. Purifies one from inside, and boots the metabolic rate of one’s body, and thus it helps energetically in weight loss.
- Has The Hold On Purse String Of Diabetes Which Prevents Heart Diseases
As this rooibos red tea has Aspalathin in it, it has control over the vascular inflammation and atherosclerosis, which are one of the major causes of heart diseases.
As this Aspalathin is available in enough quantity to prevent these inflammations and atherosclerosis, it protects your heart from getting damaged due to diabetes.
As this rooibos tea is used for weight loss, it also manages the insulin level, which helps in the blood sugar level maintenance, thus keeping you healthy.
- This Rooibos Tea Can Calm Colicky Babies
This rooibos tea, after many types of research, has been found to treat the colicky babies. The babies, having a stomach ache in excess, should be given a couple of spoons or two of rooibos tea, and see the wonder. This rooibos tea is not only a wonder beverage for elders but for babies too.
- Helps To Improve Bone Health
These polyphenols present in rooibos tea produce the osteoblast cell and improves them. This osteoblast secretes the substance of bone. This compound present in rooibos tea enhances the level of mineral content in the bone cells, improving bone health.
- Swipe From Other Teas To Rooibos Tea Improves Your Iron Absorption
As the rooibos tea is free from tannins, it lets your body absorb the iron required from the food.
Tannins are generally present in green tea, black tea, and red wine, which interferes and hurdles the absorption of the iron in the body.
And researches on taking 6 cups of rooibos tea in a day for 6 weeks also have proven that iron participants were not interrupted. So, your swipe from other tea’s to rooibos tea will heal the absorption of iron in the body.
- Caffeine Free For People Who Want To Avoid Caffeine
There are many people who want to avoid caffeine but do not find any suitable alternative. So, here it is, rooibos tea. This rooibos tea for weight loss does not have any caffeine element in it, but has all the other positive things in it, which is required for refreshment and a healthy body. You can opt for the rooibos tea if you are allergic to the caffeine, or for your good health too! And obviously you can take rooibos tea for weight loss!