The method of vaping is very easy, and most people are using vaping devices for enjoying smoking. There are fewer restrictions when it comes to vaping as compared to smoking cigarettes. Smoking is considered against the law in public places and also shows irresponsible behavior on the part of the person who is smoking the cigarette in public. However such limitations are not imposed on people who are using vaping devices.
But as the vaping device uses nicotine cartridges, the sale of these products is considered illegal to minors. But vaping is a technique, and it is not always the case that only nicotine-containing cartridges are to be used for vaping. Many kinds of flavors and juices that contain negligible or no nicotine are also found. People who want to experience the effect and pleasure of smoking but don’t want to develop dangerous addictions can use the no-nicotine cartridges and enjoy the mildly flavored vapors.
The constituent parts of a vaping device
In a normal cigarette, there are tobacco leaves which are rolled and burnt while smoking. In the conventional cigarettes, there is a thick cotton filter at one end of the cigarette. This is kept for absorbing the harmful chemicals, but it is not that effective because the smoke that is released causes enough harm. In the case of a vaping tool, many small parts make the whole device. Each part is important, and when all the parts are assembled, then it provides the best vaping experience. The multiple parts are discussed below:
- Atomizer: The atomizer is the vital part that emanates the vapors. The vapors are made from the liquid contents present in the cartridge of the e-cigarette. These vapors when enters the lungs of the person who is vaping provides the experience of smoking conventional cigarettes. Mainly nicotine is delivered, but individuals can control the amount of nicotine present in the cartridges by opting for a cartridge that has very low content of nicotine.
- Sensor: The sensor is like a signal sending device. When the e-cigarette is being used the sensor signals the atomizer to release vapors which are inhaled by the individual. The sensor detects the inhaling of the vapors and as per the requirement of the individual sends the signal to the atomizer for releasing the requisite quantity of vapors.
- Microchip: The chip is the use of smart technology in a vaping device. This chip makes the atomizer initiate the process of vapor formation and also gives signals by interpreting the signal coming from the sensor.
- Battery: Without a battery, it is not possible to operate an e-cig. There are two kinds of batteries which are found in E-cigarettes. The rechargeable batteries can be charged more than once when the battery gets drained. There is a specific number of times for which the battery can be recharged. It is always best to adhere to the protocols mentioned in the manual while recharging batteries. But if a person doesn’t want to recharge the batteries, then the non-reusable e-cigs can be purchased. These will be used for a certain number of puffs, and then it can be simply thrown away.
- Cartridge: Perhaps this is the most diverse elements of an e-cig. The cartridges are the tube-like structure that contains the liquid which is to be vaped. There is a wide range of devices that provide small vape when it comes to the contents present in the cartridge. People who like to use plain nicotine for vaping as it is most similar to tobacco can buy a cartridge that contains a liquid form of nicotine without any artificial flavors. Chain smokers or people who are used to smoking might be more comfortable in switching to only nicotine cigarettes so they can easily avail the genuine nicotine cartridges for vaping. However, those who like to experiment with flavors they have access to a virtually limitless number of flavors; coffee, chocolate, watermelon, strawberry is to name a few.
The distinct suitability of using e-cigs
In the present era, most people are using e-cigarettes compared to conventional cigarettes. The price of e-cigarettes is also going down because the advent of technology is making the process of producing vaping devices cost effective. Therefore vaping tools are pocket-friendly and are less dangerous. There are distinctive reasons for switching to e-cigarettes. A few of these are discussed below:
The lack of pungent smell and odor:
When normal tobacco cigarette is being smoked, then all smoker shave noticed the smell that it leaves even when the cigarettes are put out. The reason for this smell is the smoke which is emanated while puffing cigarettes. The tobacco burning produces that smell. The smoke settles on almost everything that is nearby and leaves a very strong and pungent odor. It can settle on clothes and accessories nearby and can be a cause of nuisance. However when e-cigarettes are used, then there is a very faint odor as smoke is not released. The vapors that are released quickly dissipate and do not leave a lingering pungent odor. If flavored cartridges are used, then the smell is pleasant and not pungent because the flavoring agent masks the smell of nicotine vapors to a great extent.
The absence of stains on nails and teeth:
Discoloration of lips and yellowing and teeth and nails is observed in the case of people who are chain smokers. The effect of chain-smoking therefore affects the appearance of a person to a great extent. A person has to use patches for whitening the teeth which carry a yellow stain due to nicotine fumes. However, if the tobacco cigarettes are replaced by vaping devices, then the vapors do not discolor the lips in that way. The nails are also saved from becoming yellow. Therefore unnecessary stains can be avoided by using e-cigarettes that use vapors instead of smoke.
Hence, a person can comfortably switch from smoking conventional cigarettes to e-cigarettes, but even in the case of e-cigarettes, it is better to avoid overdoing the act of vaping.
Anthony Karen is a health expert who has been running many health seminars and public discussions. She also manages her blog and reviews the health-related details provided by authentic sources.