Multivitamins are a combination of essential vitamins and minerals that the body needs to maintain optimum health conditions. Most of the time they are created to focus on particular health conditions like heart disease, fatigue, bone health and others, and also to cater to particular age groups along with needs of children, aged men and women, pregnant women and more.
Their main purpose is to provide the right amount of nutrients required by the body so that it does not suffer from deficiency and give the body some added energy for a better and fitter lifestyle. Here we have listed some important health benefits of consuming multivitamins.
Benefits of Multivitamins
- Reduces Ageing – Research has shown that people who have included multivitamin tablets in their diet have younger cells as well as increased growth of new cells, compared to those who do not have proper multivitamins on their diet. This slows down the ageing process and also prevents rapid ageing. Vitamins like A, E and C are important vitamins for skin health.
- Lowered Heart Problems – People who take multivitamins are seen to have healthier hearts and thus are less in danger of having some serious cardiac issues compared to those who do not have multivitamins on their diet. People who do not take multivitamins can even die from heart diseases.
- Prevents Cancer – The multivitamins are rich in several important minerals like zinc, copper, selenium, magnesium and others and also many vitamins that work against cancer. Those who take multivitamins are at a lesser risk of suffering from cancer than those who don’t.
- Better Memory – Multivitamins are very effective in improving the health of the nervous system as well as the brain. Thus, it is said to make consumers more alert and sharp minded and also heightens their concentration power. Therefore, those who take multivitamins are safe from diseases like Alzheimer’s than those who don’t.
- Healthy Babies – Studies show that those pregnant women who have taken multivitamins while being pregnant and also before have given birth to very healthy children with strong immunity systems. They have avoided the risk of premature childbirths and the babies of these women are never underweight or are at risk of some serious illness.
- Eye Sight – Vitamin A improves eye sight and prevents the chances of getting night blindness. Many researchers suggest that diets high in vitamin A may lower the risk of cataracts and age-related macular degeneration.
- Increased Energy – In today’s world our lives have become so hectic that we fail to take proper care of ourselves. This results in several problems like fatigue, stress, lethargy, rapid weight loss and other related issues. It is seen widely in men as they require more vitamins than women.
- Antioxidants – Our body produces free radicals as a byproduct of energy metabolism. Free radicals are known to cause adverse effects on heath. Free radicals can damage cells and increase visible aging on the Skin. Vitamins Like A, C and E are good antioxidants which fights free radicals in our body.
- Improves Mood – Vitamins play important role in modulating mood and behaviors. Deficiency of vitamins can cause fatigue and weakness that causes negative effect on the mood and behavior. Supplementing with vital nutrients is very important for mental wellbeing.
- Stronger Bones – Minerals like Calcium, Potassium and Iron are important for bone health. Vitamin K and Vitamin D supports bone health by metabolizing calcium. Proper vitamins and minerals in the diet supports not only bones but also teeth and cartilages.
Therefore, multivitamins are essential for these people to feel energetic and active so that they can do their work properly. Purayati offers a range of best multivitamin for men that are rich in antioxidants, minerals, vitamins and more to strengthen the immunity system, improve mental health and infuse more energy into their body.
Multivitamins for Women are very important considering the nutritional needs that women require. Modern lifestyle and hectic work schedules and stress take a heavy toll on the body. Proper nutrition and a healthy lifestyle will prevent any unnecessary damage to the body.
Getting proper nutrition from food alone may not be possible. Diets, lifestyles and food preferences can impact Health and nutrition. People following Vegan/Vegetarian diets may lack important nutrients like zinc, vitamin B6 and more. People with active lifestyle may require vitamins and minerals for supplement the level of activity on the body. This is true for body builders, athletes and people with jobs that require lot of physical activity. For them, proteins and carbohydrates are required more as compared to people with sedentary lifestyles.
In order to maintain the right balance of nutrients in our bodies, that our regular diets might not always help to replenish, it is important to start taking multivitamins that focus on solving the health problems we are facing to provide a healthier and more active lifestyle.