All women dream of being beautiful and well-groomed, make an impression on others and please them with her pleasant smile. Fashion trends keep changing from time-to-time. Anyone can become a trendsetter in the fashion industry, develop his/her a unique hairstyle, dress code, etc.
So, all fashion conscious individuals must have some glamorous resolutions for the New Year 2018, such as to go blonde, have a sexy cat eye look, stay away from harmful beauty practices, etc. In place of making unpractical beauty oaths, you should have utilitarian beauty resolutions and implement them honestly throughout the year to get the desired results. So, just look at some beauty tips that you should adopt in 2018-
To Look Beautiful Without Using Too Many Makeup Products
There are many beauty products in the market. Individuals use them to increase their overall appearance and smartness. However, using too many beauty products always come at a great price and invite several health hazards.
Therefore, you should change your lifestyle and take proper care of your skin to look beautiful without using several makeup products. See some examples-
- Use only high-quality hygiene products with natural ingredients,
- Moisturize your skin regularly,
- Do massage at least once in a week,
- Wash your face daily with water at room temperature or cool. It will clean dirt
- Perform grooming procedures only 2-3 times in a week,
- Drink enough water every day,
- Give up bad habits, such as smoking, consumption of excessive alcohol, drugs, etc,
- Take vitamins A and E,
- Sleep well. Just adopt “Early to bed and early to rise” formula in your life.
- Take All possible measures to maintain the wellbeing of your lips and
- Prefer homemade healthy food full of seasonal vegetables, fruits, chicken items, etc.
- All these steps will help you to have a natural, attractive and appealing look.
To Pay More Attention To Personal Hygiene
Personal hygiene is a very important beauty resolution every person should make to have a young, fresh and radiant look. Always keep in mind that the deterioration of living conditions negatively affects your health and ability to carry out independent hygienic control. Adopt some personal hygiene tips:
- Daily cleaning of external genital organs,
- Use personal hygiene products during the menstrual cycle,
- Proper care of the mammary glands if you are a pregnant lady or a lactating mother,
- Nail Trimming and
- Take bath on a daily basis.
Say No To The Use Makeup Products Before Sleeping
When you return home after midnight after attending a party, you tend to go to the bed without washing your face. It is a bad habit and you should change it as soon as possible.
It is because when you struggle against your pillow, dirt, oil, and makeup (on your face) enter into your pores. Blocked pores cause pimples, blackheads, and whiteheads. So, you must not use makeup products before sleeping and wash your face very well with water.
- To Restrict The Use of Hair Extensions
Hair extensions are quite popular among all those individuals who are conscious about maintaining their look. The excessive use of hair extensions leads to several health hazards. So, you must try to restrict the use of hair extensions in 2018 as far as possible.
Just have healthy food and treat your hairs naturally to maintain the good health of your hair, avoid serious health problems, and save plenty of money spent on the purchase of expensive hair extensions.
Keep Obesity Under Control And Learn New Beauty Tips
There is no benefit of using makeup products if you look ugly because of your excessive weight. Individuals suffering from obesity become a laughing stock for others. Furthermore, it also invites several health problems.
So, you must take exercise daily and involve in physical activities to burn calories and reduce your weight dramatically. If you have lots of free time, just take admission in beauty courses Singapore, learn new Beauty Tips, and start your career as a makeup artist.
The new year is just a few days away. You can have these 5 beauty resolutions in 2018 to look sexy, charming and graceful all day long without wasting a lot of money on makeup products and services.
Sasha Parker, works as Makeup Tutor and Blogger at “The School Of Make-up” which offers Professional Courses in Singapore. She has been blogging for several years about the makeup trends and tips. She is a voracious follower of fashion week and loves to share all about it.