From ordering food online to seeking virtual academic assign Digital marketing is no more a phenomenon in the making. It already is. 76% of people think that marketing has changed more in the past couple of years than what it did in the last fifty. Digital marketing has changed the face of advertisement and communication drastically, and in a good way.
Assignment help, the millennials enjoy anything and everything that is digital. Give them the comfort of roping things in with a few clicks and they go gaga.
As a result, the concept of digital marketing has come up with lots of lucrative opportunities for advertisers. The risk of capital investment has also reduced significantly. All you need is a stable internet connection, groundbreaking ideas and industry insights to set up a digital marketing firm.
These ten best industry practices can help you make the most of digital marketing this year.
- Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
Did you know that Google accounts for more than 79% of all global desktop traffic? It is followed by other big names like Bing, Baidu and Yahoo. This makes it all the more evident why you cannot afford to miss out on prioritising the aspect of Search Engine Marketing. Promoting a website by increasing visibility in search engine is no cakewalk, unless you know the tricks.
The perfect SEM strategy makes it possible to advertise a product in a search engine by making it appear among the paid search results. GoogleAdWords and Bing Ads are said to be the most frequently used paid Ad services. You can implement all essential SEM strategies to leverage its potential and optimise Ad words for the targeted Return on Investment.
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
No prize for guessing, Search Engine Optimisation strategy is by far one of the most effective marketing tactics. It helps advertisers to keep their online business in sync with the latest digital trends. You have to hit the SEO in the head to attract significant organic traffic to a particular website.
The primary objective of the perfect SEO is to optimise content in a way that makes it appear among the top results. The Search Engine Results Page (SERP) is literally the playground for all SEO-friendly content. So, the idea is to rank high on a SERP by building a combination of inbound and outbound links. Focusing on content optimisation for a specific set of keywords is equally helpful.
“Content is King” and there is no doubt about it. Everyone wants his/her online marketing assignment help or business to flourish. Harnessing the true potential of content will allow you to:
- Build brand awareness, trust and loyalty.
- Engage readers by building an impressive brand image.
- Make your business look authoritative and trustworthy.
- Use quality content to educate your customers.
- Create high quality and relevant content to build trust and provide value to your target audience.
- Social Media Marketing (SMM)
Apparently, 95% of online adults aged 18-34 are most likely to follow a brand via social networking. You would like to think about your audience and see where they are most likely to follow your brand. You can hit the jackpot by using appropriate social media platforms to promote a service or a product.
Here are a few tips to back you up:
- Identify the appropriate platform for your brand based on features and communication funnel.
- Be consistent in sharing brand content and other updates via the preferred social media platform.
- Pre-schedule your shares and stories for effective and uninterrupted communication.
- Pay Per Click Advertising (PPC)
Advertisers pay publishers a fee each time their ads are clicked. This is how the model of Pay per Click works. This can be an effective strategy; given that search engines usually display paid results above organic results.
Here are the tools that can allow you to harness the potential of a perfect PPC campaign.
- Bing Ads: This easy to import platform allows you to reach millions of unique searchers on the Microsoft search network. Additionally, it helps marketers to connect with customers who are looking for your products or services at work or at home.
- Google AdWords: The platform allows its users to buy ad space based on viewer demographics, location, keywords and other data.
- Affiliate Marketing
This digital marketing strategy allows you to earn commission by endorsing the products and services of other people. Here is how the concept of affiliate marketing works.
- Affiliate networks manage all reporting, tracking and payment to the affiliates.
- Brands select affiliate network or the SaaS (Software as a Service) platforms as their technology partner.
- Affiliate agencies manage and supervise day to day operations and strategy of different programs on behalf of the merchant brand.
- Marketers use tracking cookies and a pixel placed on the brand’s website to monitor and gauge their partner’s marketing activity.
- Email Marketing
Email marketing has been a strong pillar of success for every marketing business. The best thing about Email marketing is the fact that it provides direct contact with your prospective customers. This would eventually allow you to drive all potential clients to your website. It would only take a couple of minutes for you to send across updates regarding newly launched products and discounts.
Here are a few advantages of Email Marketing:
- Personalisation and segmentation are made easier by Email marketing.
- B2B content distribution can be easily managed as compared to other marketing strategies.
- Free email marketing benchmark reports allow you to compare results against others in the industry in a seamless manner.
- Influencer Marketing
This is among the latest marketing strategies that have become quite popular on social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram and Snapchat. Companies across the globe are hiring influential Instagrammers and Facebook users to promote their brand and services.
This is how it works:
- If you have the ability to affect the purchase decision of others, then influencer marketing is for you.
- The size of an influencer’s following depends on the size of the domain he/she chooses to operate in.
- Prior to promoting the product, you are required to acquire in-depth technical knowledge of the item.
- Mobile Marketing
70% of mobile searches trigger actions in as little as an hour. It is said that mobile phones in today’s world are not just a technological advancement. It has literally revolutionised businesses around the world.
Make the most of this sure-fire digital marketing strategy with these helpful tips.
- Create content based on what mobile users would look for on the move.
- Invest in mobile ads to take your brand to the target group of mobile users.
- Make your mobile app navigable; work on your menu, footer bar and other items.
- Viral Marketing
This is a one-of-a-kind business strategy that utilises all existing social networks to promote a particular product. Here are the prime advantages of viral marketing that has attracted numerous progressive digital businesses to embrace this strategy.
- It is not invasive in nature; the decision to participate in viral share comes from the users’ end.
- Creative viral contents help in creating a personal connection with your brand.
- A viral video on the internet can reach the global audience in no time.
Wrapping it up
Digital entrepreneurs who own several sites are constantly looking for ways to make the platforms self-earning and stable. Each of the online strategies mentioned above adheres to the best SEO practices that can improve your reach.
Make the most of the strategies listed above and put your best foot forward to stay ahead of the competition.
Author Bio: Lea Longo is a digital marketing strategist associated with a leading digital advertising agency in Sydney, Australia. In addition,She is working on behalf of the digital brand MyAssignmenthelp as an academic writer dedicated to helping students with Marketing essays, dissertations writer and term papers.