Are you looking for the best quality human hair to buy? Would you like to know the best hair care tips for Malaysian hair and Brazilian hair? If yes, then continue reading as I provide you with the necessary information about Malaysian curly hair and Brazilian body wave in the market.
Malaysian Hair is an exceptionally virgin hair that sought after the texture, extremely common among celebrities. It has a low luster to medium-like Brazilian Hair.
Malaysian Hair is generally dark brown and is thicker than Brazilian or Indian hair. In fact, it has a nearly black colour and amazingly curls without the use of products. It is very cheap to maintain because it does not swell or frizz in damp conditions.
However, Malaysian virgin hair does not convey sparkle like the Indian virgins hair, instead, it has more body than Indian and Brazilian hairs. They curly texture of the hair can be twisted to suit any hairstyle. The cuticles of DSoar Malaysian hairs are running in the same direction since it is 100% virgin hair. The hair is perfect for all nationalities because it does not tangle and provides a natural soft texture, and DSoar Malaysian curly hair is a highly sought after texture and a very popular option among celebrities.
On the other hand, Brazilian body wave is 100% natural human hair. It has a body wave texture and silk with natural black color. The hair has a different length ranging from 8″ to 30″. Based on the usage, it can last up to 6 months or more.
The Brazilian body wave hair bundles is good for all nationalities because it has a double strong weft, splits free, minimal shedding, no dry ends, not easily tangle, thick straightened and easy to care. It is worthy to note that Brazilian body wave hair can be tangle due to the build-up of salt water, dirt, Chlorine or dryness.
Brazilian Hair is exceptionally well known available due to its adaptability. Brazilian hair is silky, sturdy and thick with a medium shine that mixes well with almost all hair types. DSoar Hair 100% virgin Brazilian body wave hair is plush, extravagant and wavy. It has a rich regular wave example and arrives in a characteristic dim shading. It is coarse and normally wavy in nature. It is found in dull darker to close dark in shading.
DSoar hair weave is strong and bouncy and blends well with Afro-Caribbean hair types. Brazilian body wave texture gives a consistent big wave curl pattern, and Malaysian curly hair texture provide thickness/volume, their softer texture looks great on most women.
DSoar Malaysian Curly Hair Care Tips
- Make sure you always wash your Malaysian curly hair weave on a mannequin head. This gives you total control over the procedure instead of having to guess if you’re washing it correctly.
- Avoid the use of products with mineral oils on your curly weave. A water-based moisturizer that can be sprayed is best.
- Avoid brushing Malaysian curly hair weave when it’s dry. Brush only when wet and only with a Denman brush or better still a wide tooth comb. You can use a large tooth comb when it’s dry but don’t comb it more than twice in a day – too much combing causes shedding and frizzing of your curly weave.
- Ensure that you use a shampoo for dry/damaged hair or for chemically treated hair if the curls are not naturally from the donor.
- Make sure you do not straighten the hair more than twice per month as this can damage the hair – ideally do not straighten it at all as its human weave hair and will break with prolonged extreme heat. If you do straighten, use a low heat setting and never use a blow dryer.
DSoar Brazilian Body Wave Hair Care Tips
- Ensure that you gently straighten out the hair with a wooden comb. Avoid using plastic or metal comb.
- Make sure you did not sleep with wet hair. You may wrap it before sleeping on it avoid tangling.
- Allow the hair to dry naturally. Ensure that you do not expose the hair to sun or hair drier.
- Ensure that you gently de-tangle hair using hands before washing.
- Make sure you regularly wash the hair with a deep conditioner.
In conclusion, Virgin Brazilian and Malaysian hair are both astounding decisions with regards to purchasing virgin best virgin hair weave. If you require hair that is thicker and coarser, Brazilian body wave is best for you. However, if you require soft and thickness hair, Malaysian curly hair is the best for you. DSoar Hair highly recommend their hair bundles with closure items, they have created different bundles deals match closure to suit virtually any budget. Christmas is coming soon, are you ready for winter hairstyles? DSoar Hair have Christmas Blowout Sale from Dec.6 to Dec. 25, you can enjoy 16% discount and get 2 sets Xmas gifts include Christmas LED ornament bracelet and Handmade MinkFur Eyelash.