Every woman out there wanted to have a flawless and glowing skin forever. However, as the age passes by, pimple pops out and after the termination of an adolescent stage, wrinkles start to appear. It is the life cycle of human phenomena.
We can’t stop it however we can delay it.
Thus, in this post, we will see how to get the flawless and glowing skin for the longest time.
Best Ways to get the Glowing and Flawless Skin
Cosmetic products on the one side whereas food product at another side, both plays an equal role for the healthy skin.
What do you need to eat for glowing and beautiful Skin?
Carrot is abundant in vitamin A and is the source of collagen. Hence, it makes your skin tighter and maintains the elasticity of your skin. Additionally, it increases cellular turnover. Thus, it aids to renew your skin.
Benefits of carrot
- Prevent Wrinkles
- Helps to get rid of the scar.
Kiwi fruits are enriched with vitamin C. It prevents discoloration of your skin.
Benefits of Kiwifruit
- Rejuvenation of skin
- Lighten the dark circle around your eyes
- Sun Screen
- Acne fight
- Maintains fairness of your skin
Fish is rich in omega-3 fatty acid. These fatty acids moisturize your skin and prevent dryness.
Benefits of Fish
- Prevent UV rays
- Reduce Dry skin
- Glowing skin
Nuts are enriched with vitamin E. It makes your skin smooth and softer. Furthermore, it moisturizes your skin, and it prevents UV rays.
Benefits of Nuts
- Walnuts contain anti-inflammatory property
- Cashew makes your skin hydrated and prevents inflammation
- Brazil nuts tighten your skin
- Almond prevents acne and dark spots.
Seafood contains zinc which helps in cellular turnover. It delays your aging and increases cellular turnover.
Benefits of seafood
- Prevent allergy and inflammation
- Best antioxidant for skin
- Prevent redness
- Prevent acne
An apple a day keeps the doctor away. It is rich in vitamin B, C, E, Calcium, and Manganese.
Benefits of Apple
- Youth skin
- Helps in hydration
- Prevents the discoloration of the skin
Banana is rich in potassium. It balances the moisture in your skin.
Benefits of Banana
- Glowing Skin
- Make your skin softer
- Keep your skin cell hydrated
What do you need to eat less?
You need to take the balanced amount of sugar. Neither less nor more sugar is beneficial for your body. If you consume more, it will speed up the aging of your skin.
Alcohol contains pesticide and sulfites which is bad for your skin. It causes dehydration and redness might appear in your skin.
- Junk food
Junk food clogs your pores. As a result, acne pops out from your skin. Ingesting more junk food causes redness, irritation, and inflammation in your skin.
Besides food, some other tips for better skin are:
- Take your makeup off
Not taking your makeup while sleeping really hampers your skin. It is one of the must-do tips to have a better skin.
Some of the damages caused by sleeping with makeup on are
- Makeup damages around the eyes during sleep
- Eyelashes become brittle
- Dehydrates lips at night
- Skin become allergic
- Acne will pop up
- A Complexion becomes dull
- Pigmentation disrupted
- Skin ages faster
- Scrubbing your skin
You need to scrub your face once or twice a week. It literally makes your skin smooth and soft. It unclogs the pore and prevents acne.
Tips for scrubbing
- Thoroughly wash your face
- Evenly apply scrub face pack all over the face
- Massage it gently
- Rinse it off with lukewarm water
- Pat it dry
- Apply some moisturizer
- Face Mask
Face mask helps to gain clearer and smooth skin. It refines the pore and helps to rejuvenate it. Some of the best home remedies to make face mask are:
- Mix 1 tomato + 2 table teaspoons of milk or
- Mix 1 egg + Aloe Vera or
- Mix 1 egg white + 1 tsp of lemon or
- Mix 2 tops of coffee + 2 tsp of honey or
- Mix Yoghurt + 2 tsp of lemon and
- Apply gently over your face
- Pat it to dry
- Wash it off with lukewarm water
For flawless skin
- Mix 1 tsp of lemon juice + 2 tsp of lemon and apply gently to your face.
- Anti-Acne Mask
Acne is one of the growing problems for every youth. One most suffer during this period.
How to make Acne Mask?
- Mix 1 tsp of ground cinnamon + 2 tsp of honey
- Gently apply to your face
- Leave it for a few minutes
- Wash it off with warm water.
Deep cleansing pore
- Mix 2 tsp of yogurt + 1 tsp of oats
- Apply it to your face
- And wash it after a few minutes with clean water
- Don’t squeeze acne
Last tips for the youngster is that, don’t ever try to squeeze acne and blackhead. It might damage your skin and cause inflammation.
These are the best tips for having smooth, soft and glowing skin. If you need more grooming tips, feel free to contact us.