Tops paired with flowy palazzos are the most preferred options in this humid monsoon season. Palazzos are wide-legged and loose-fitting that can be paired with kurtas, blouses, tunics or tops. These bottoms are known for their unparalleled comfort and style. They are designed to flatter all shapes and body types, making them a must-have for any wardrobe.
Here are a few tips to style a stylish top with palazzo for an effortless-chic look with different types of palazzos:
1. Cotton palazzos: Cotton palazzos are breezy as they are made from lightweight fabric. These define comfort for those hectic office days and for all seasons, including monsoon. Cotton palazzos are available in multiple prints, colours and styles, which can be opted for with a short tunic for a comfy look.
2. Flared palazzos: Flared palazzos paired with A-line kurtas serve a chic and comfortable look. This look can be paired with a pair of Kolhapuri chappals or flats for a complete ensemble. These are available in multiple colors and styles as per personal style. A-line kurtas are found to be visually appealing and flattering through their intricate and detailed design.
3. Straight palazzos: Straight-cut palazzos are best paired with flared kurtas for that flattering figure. These palazzo sets look best suited with bellies and Kolhapuri juttis for a well-put-together look. Paired with a complementing dupatta and matching earrings, this look is perfect for casual and semi-formal events.
4. Cropped palazzos: These palazzos, when paired with a kurta, exudes a chic ethnic vibe. These palazzos end above the ankle. It is recommended to match printed palazzos with solid kurta for a statement outfit look. Paired with comfortable flats and minimalistic jewellery, this look will soon become your go-to outfit look.
5. Silk palazzos: Silk palazzos paired with collared kurtas are most recommended for taller women. Long kurtas or slit kurtas flatter all body types and shapes. Stylish tops are available in bright and vibrant colors with varied prints and patterns. Everyone is bound to find a stylish kurta top that matches their personal style quotient. You can team an outfit of silk top with palazzos, along with a statement necklace to exude an effortlessly fashionable look.
Key things to consider before styling the palazzos
A stylish top with palazzos blends comfort and style so effortlessly that they have become the go-to outfit choice for casual occasions. Libas is a great shopping destination to shop a wide range of tops and palazzos in varying styles, cuts, lengths, colours and prints to cater to different women. The collection includes a comprehensive style range and boasts of an inclusive size range for all body shapes and sizes. Do make sure you check out the website for the carefully curated collection available online to add stylish ethnic wear for casual, formal and party occasions.